Prep & Cook Time 35 mins Serves 2
420g skinless white fish, (Ling or Barramundi work well)
1 cup panko crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan, plus extra
1 heaped tbsp Dijon mustard
Extra Virgin olive oil spray
Mixed lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 180’C (160’C fan forced); line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl; mix.
- Cut fish into 4 strips; baste with Dijon mustard until completely covered on all sides.
- Dip fish into crumb mixture and firmly press all over until coated completely; place fillets on baking tray; spray fillets generously with olive oil and sprinkle each with an additional grating of parmesan cheese and salt.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes with the last 5 minutes on the fan-grill setting. Serve with paprika mayo and a mixed green salad.
Use a basting brush to baste fish or use the back of a tsp. This fish also works well with mushy peas, steamed beans, sweet potato chips and mashed potato.